Veritas College International – Graduate School
The mission of VCI Graduate School is to support and facilitate the growth of VCI programs across the world by providing professional graduate ministry training to VCI staff and leaders of churches that participate in the VCI network.
Goals and Objectives
- Provide a quality higher education to VCI students
- Contribute to the strategic ministry development of:
- Participating churches at the denominational level
- Participating churches at the local grassroots level
- VCI leadership and staff
Achievement of these objectives is demonstrated in students’ attainment of degree competencies, including coursework, major projects, theses, and research papers.
VCI graduate degrees have a distinctive program rationale. They are designed to:
- be appropriate for students in their current positions of Christian leadership
- be offered exclusively by distance education to people ministering within the VCI network of associated churches, ministries, and organizations
- facilitate self-theologizing by equipping students to interpret Scripture in depth, analyze their own context, and apply biblical principles in order to communicate the message and facilitate change (Integrated Leadership Development)
- be consistent with accredited degree requirements of North American higher education
Veritas College International is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization, as a religious educational institution and has its offices in Colorado, USA.