VCI targets students from the VCI network that consists of:
- denominations and churches that endorse the Veritas training
- churches or ministries that run the Veritas Foundation Training
- churches or ministries that support the applicants in their application
- staff and volunteers of Veritas ministry training programs.
Who can Apply
- Find out more about the VCI Graduate School and our programs on this website and in the graduate studies catalog.
- Choose the program that is right for you.
- Check whether you meet all academic and non-academic requirements for admission.
- Check whether you are in a ministry position consistent with the qualification for which you are applying.
- Decide whether:
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is appropriate for you
- you are eligible for a scholarship
- you require a time payment system for fees.
- Mail to the VCI Graduate School the following:
- the application form (using one of the application forms in the appendices)
- the non-refundable application fee
- certified copies of transcripts and prerequisite qualifications.
- The VCI Graduate School will process your application and then inform you of acceptance or otherwise. This may be:
- full acceptance
- advice to apply for a different program
- advice to apply for RPL
- provisional acceptance (e.g., a bridging program is required, see ‘Bridging requirements’ below)
- permitted on a pre-admission basis
The Application Form, Church Reference Form and Scholarship Application Form can be found at the end of the graduate studies catalog