The following awards issued by VCI Inc (incorporated in Australia) are accredited in Australia by the Training Accreditation Council of the government of Western Australia (National provider number 51651).
- 52766WA Certificate IV in Biblical Ministry
- 52767WA Diploma of Biblical Ministry
- 52794WA Advanced Diploma of Biblical Ministry
- 52795WA Graduate Diploma of Biblical Ministry
About the accreditation of VCI Inc (Australia)
The Australian Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector is a government accreditation system for courses that lead to employment. VET-sector qualifications always address the skills that people need in employment, including Christian ministry.
Lower-level VET courses comprise mainly the application of practical skills.
The higher-level qualifications of the VET sector have a strong conceptual component, because employment outcomes are generally in leadership, management, or advanced technical skills. Consequently they are either the same as or equivalent to those of the higher education (HE) sector, which are awarded mainly by universities.
The main differences between VET and HE in general are:
- HE does not offer the lowest levels of qualifications, and VET does not offer the highest level university courses.
- HE programs do not necessarily lead to an employment outcome.
- The sectors have different cultures.
- VET colleges are normally smaller than universities.
For the parallel kind of government accreditation in the United Kingdom, see:
- Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulator: www.ofqual.gov.uk
- National Database of Accredited Qualifications (NDAQ): www.accreditedqualifications.org.uk
- Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA) www.sqa.org.uk
- Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework www.scqf.org.uk