Do you want to...
... understand the Bible better?
... be equipped for your ministry within the church?
... obtain a recognized ministry qualification?
What is the 52766WA Certificate IV in Biblical Ministry?
The 52766WA Certificate IV in Biblical Ministry is an accredited ministry qualification that focuses strongly on Bible interpretation and the development of certain ministry skills. It is usually presented in conjunction with local churches that are keen to develop up-and-coming leaders for ministry. Being church-based, you'll have the unique opportunity to be trained for ministry while still actively involved within your church.
Literally thousands of church leaders from all over the world have benefited from this training in the past. Why not be one of them?
What will I learn?
The qualification focuses on the specific skills that you need to interpret the Bible, and how to use them in ministry. These include the following:
- VCINTE401A Interpret the New Testament Epistles
- VCINTE402A Identify the Communication Situation and Central Message of the New Testament Epistles
- VCIOTE401A Interpret the Pentateuch and Old Testament historical books
- VCIOTE402A Identify the Communication Situation and Central Message of the Pentateuch and Old Testament
- VCITHE401A Interpret the Ten Commandments and make biblical ethical decisions
- VCISPI401A Understand, apply and demonstrate spiritual change and growth
- VCIMIN401A Prepare and deliver a short biblical message
- VCIMIN402A Prepare and lead a Bible study
- VCIMIN403A Do biblical evangelism
- VCIMIN404A Develop a strategy for improving the dynamics of church life within a small group
- VCIMIN405A Promote family relationships
Duration and time commitment
It usually takes 1 to 2 years to do this qualification.
There are no specific academic requirements for admission to the Certificate IV other than:
- appropriate literacy proficiency
- access to a ministry environment where competencies can be demonstrated